The FIMMAS Underwriter Worksheet allows the Underwriter or user to perform underwriting tasks and review the underwriting that has been performed to date, prior to making the final decision on whether or not to approve an application.
The Underwriter Worksheet provides online access to all underwriting inquiry and maintenance functions, including:
- Underwriter Notes
- Automatic and manual requirements with automatic follow-up.
- Amendments, Endorsements and Exclusions
- Rating Calculation support
- MIB receipt and reporting
- Substandard ratings
- Reinsurance (both Auto and Facultative)
- Trial Applications
- Prior Insurance search by client and product type
- Expense tracking
- Replacement tracking
Additionally, the Underwriter Worksheet supports security for Personal Health Information so that only authorized users have access to the data.