Job Opening: Full Time/Part Time Entry Level Position for Night Shift Operator
- Full Time Hours - 4 p.m. to 12 p.m. – Monday thru Friday
- Part Time Hours - 4 p.m. to 12 p.m. – Two to Three Nights a Week
The Night Shift Operator performs all client nightly scheduled processing and release installations, conducting quality assurance checks to ensure there are no overlaps or technical issues related to a release or nightly processing.
- Operations Support
- Performing client scheduled processing.
- Monitor client systems.
- Routine Maintenance
- Release Support
- Execute quality control procedures to ensure releases are intact.
- Install scheduled releases.
- Run maintenance on client servers.
- Run special utilities and processes in support of releases.
This job is a trainable position but the qualified individual must have basic computer skills, be able to multi-task, be a team player, possess organizational skills and be willing to learn.
Interested applicants please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Night Shift Operator as the subject.
Management Data, Inc. values its employees and offers a very generous benefits package for employees and their families. The following benefits are provided:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k with Matching
- 125C Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Hours
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Personal Days Off
- Credit Union Membership
- Warehouse Club Membership (Sam's/Costco)